What do you think about Sallie’s initial outline for the project in June?
Leave your feedback as comments below this post, ideally by Tuesday 2nd May.
Here are some potential questions you, and perhaps also your students, might want to think about:
- Is there anything that’s impractical?
- What is missing that you need to know?
- Is it clear what the students need to do at each stage?
- Are there any terms or concepts you’re not familiar with?
- Are the students doing enough of the science?
- Is there space for the students to make decisions about what to do?
- What materials do you feel would be helpful to help you run these lessons?